Jumat, 10 Agustus 2012

Review Etude House-Wonder Pore Freshner

Hello everyone..today I’m gonna do some review about this lovely product. At first I think it’s gonna just like toner..and yep..it is indeed used like a toner you would’ve always used until this time~and I already bought this item for 2nd times.






The package is cute~ (for me). And catchy (at least catch my eyes to boy it). My skin type was dry-sensitive-acne prone skin. And the first time I bought this lovely product is when I was on my way to heal my acne and my acne scar. Some acne can leave out a large scale of pores open, now I heard about this product and not hesistant to buy it right away~

Let’s see..this product was said for total pore soulution..(which is I need to recover the open pores because of my acne and blemishes). It is said, to:
-          Deep cleanses pores
-          Maintain ph 4.5 +/- 1
-          Control a large amount of the sebum
-          Minimize apperance of pores
-          Refine the skin tones
-          Keep the elasticity of pores
-          Moisturize inside and outside of skin
Even if I had this dry skin type, this baby seems perfectly fit with my skin. It doesn’t feel like alcholic that a toner would normally do. Ordinarily toner would seems so alcolohic, but this wonder pore freshner really do wonder on my skin. And amazingly this product has no parabens, no mineral oil, no animal derived ingredients, which is great for sensitive skin like I had here.


Honestly I was trying to get ETUDE MINI SIZE U for my pores problem..but it seems that wonder pore freshner are somewhat remake from etude mini size U product, and here my friend suggest me buy wonder pore fresner than etude mini size u, because the wonder pore freshner is less harmful to my sensitive skin than the other product. So I guess, why not.It’s for the best of my skin though~

The tube is very hygenic. It’s good for your face if u’re cautious enough about stay being hygenic about the product.

Let’s go on, the first time i using this. I already fallen in love with this product for sure. I’m using it every morning and night before I go to bed. What I want to say is, everything needs process, as long as I use this until this time. It never let me down. My pores seems smaller, but again the process. The very first time u used it maybe not just enough. This product is worth to buy because it can also kill the bacteria on our skin. Which all of you maybe haven’t heard of it (me too) there is some kind of ‘demodex’ on our face. This is some kind of louse parasite that life on the surface of our skin, and live by eating all the positive and good nutrients on our skin. Scary right? This creature is so tiny and small, so this wonder pore freshner are no doubt to help us to get rid of this madness from our face.

            And this product will not leave your face so tight and didn’t make your skin like pulled out. It’s just like to have a plain-bright-clean canvas to begin with~

And yeah, the result for using this for the 2nd times now is. My face is healed a lot (with other skin care product too) take care of my red n blemishes area gently without make it irritated. It can cleanse your face (even with acne-prone skin) less iritated and safely without damaging your acne more, like another alcoholic product. But again, this is my honest opinion and this product may do the best for you, or might be not, because of differencies of skin type and other reasons.

my rating: 4.5/5
Repurchase: 5/5 of course if I get plenty money to spare of~^^
Take care and good luck~=)

Author : Deasy

5 komentar:

  1. Ah aku jg punya, tapi tutupnya patah dan gabisa nutup lagiii >_<

    Me971113.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. dari kemaren maju mundur terus mau coba ini....
    I've got pores problem, so this product really suits me
    I've better tried the small size first then...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hi sis..thx u dah mampir ke blog kita..^^
      iya sis..sebaiknya coba yg kecil dulu.. ^^
      overall toner ini memang recommended buat ngecilin dan membersihkan pori2..^^

      Hapus
  3. Hai..mau tny donk..kulit wajahku type kombinasi pelembab merek apa yah yg cocok buat aku?slm ini belum ketemu pelembab yg cocok..
    Thx

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi sis.. :)
      Produk pelembab u/ kulit kombinasi banyak banget sis.. kita ga bisa bilang pelembab dari merk apa yang cocok di kulit sis.. :(
      kita cuma bisa ngasih rekomendasi produk apa aja yang bagus dipakai u/ kulit kombinasi.. :)
      - Tony Moly Aqua Aura Moisture Cream --> Rasanya dingin dan menyegarkan,ga lengket dan masih bikin muka lembab dan glowy.
      - Innisfree All In One O2 Lifting/whitening Moisture Gel --> teksturnya gel jadi ga akan terlalu berat u/ bagian yang berminyak (T zone),melembabkan tanpa rasa lengket. O2 nya bikin muka lebih segar. :)

      Hapus