Kamis, 09 Agustus 2012

Etude New Fresh Cherry Tint OR201


Hello everyone.. ^^
i'll change my language to english because my blog partner said it'll more universal.. but I still not confidence with my english skill,so i'm sorry if there any mistake in my english.

Ok..let's start..^^


Last month i had thought to save some product for ready stock in my shop. One of them is this new fresh cherry tint from etude house. But now,this lip tint ended in my makeup bag and i'm practically use it everyday.


As you see,the new version has a new packaging. More attractive i think. The bad side of new version is etude remove the most popular color, RD301.I don't know why,but i wish they'll release it again.



I choose OR201 because now still in summer season,even though i live in indonesia and we don't have 4 season, i think is nice if we do makeup according to the season. ^^
This color is nice on my pigmented lip,make my face more radiant and fresh.
i have tried some lipstick,lipgloss and lip balm which is have pink color and it's look bad on my lip. So i'm so glad, i choose a right color for my lip tint.


First time i try this lip tint,i really captivated with the scent. it smells like fresh cherry *of course* and i don't know why but i think it's smell like guava too. XD


Because it's liquid lip tint. it's easily absorb to my lips and instantly make my lip looks nice. I feel like i'm not using anything and i like that feeling,i hate if my lip became sticky. But sadly it only stay on my lip about 3-4 hours,but it still leave some marks in my lip. And this lip tint makes my dry lip getting more dry,so beforehand i have to use lip balm.

Why i love :

- Suit for my pigmented lip
- Makes my face looks more radiant and fresh
- Not sticky
- Looks natural
- Smells good.. XD

Bad side..
- Not long lasting lip tint
- Dry my lip

Overall rating : 4/5



1 komentar: