Rabu, 15 Mei 2013

Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Review


Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Review

Good day everyone~^^)/
I’m just finished my final exam last Monday and now working on to review some products for us~so tired yet happy and relieved. So much stress lately because of this hectic semester. Still with me? Now let’s get into the showtime. Review time~!

I got this Nature republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel from Soojung-unnie for my birthday present..>,< so happy. Thank you so much Soojung!! Love ya~ ;*




She is so considerate about my skin condition, so she bought me this product. Yes, indeed, I’m having sensitive skin, and aloe vera was believed to soothe and calms down the skin because of stress. Talking about source of stress, it’s surely everywhere. The task, the polution, the gas emition, non-stop mobilitation, lack of sleep, too much activity, etc.




This baby could be used for many things. This is all-for-one product. I just tried 3 of it, one for the eyes, hair treatment and moisturizer. I was going to make a home-made mask with this. Maybe I should try this out with my oatmeal mask? I’ll update this review as soon as possible when I’d get to try that out~^^





I loooooove it. It really do quite a delicate job to my skin. It really makes my skin relax for its coolness. (can I put it in a refrigerator anyway? Anyone did this? I’m really curious about putting it on a refrigerator before the usage)

Stimulated by the sun, this gel relaxes your all reddish and dried face, arm, leg, and whole body, it also gives good moist. Especially it is made of 92% aloe vera which is approved.
fresh feeling and fast absorption. it gives no sticky face but relaxed feeling.
I like the gel-consistency. For us who had sensitive skin, it’s kinda difficult to pick moisturizer to be used. Too creamy could clog our pores, and too rich (more liquid) could make the skin condition gone worsened. So the gel-type one was know good for us who had sensitive skin.
I have terrible experience with cystic acne because I pick wrong cleanser and wrong moisturizer. What’s really important for sensitive skin is what kind of daily basis you put on your face (cleanser, moisturizer, toner, lotion, etc). And I think this aloe vera gel is not a bad idea to be your moisturizer.

But I want to share something, when I first used it, it wasn’t go well with my skin, so that I didn’t use it for quite some time. Using it when you had cystic acne is not a good option I guess (at least for me). If you have some deadly pimples (jerawat batu/open-scar pimple), I recommend you to not using this for awhile, in my experience, it could clog your pores. But I’m still using it when I had little pimples but not deadly (usual pimples) and it helps to calm it down. Ever heard about, “something that too much or too little, never good for you.”

But after some time, my skin healed and I’m starting to use it again as a daily basis for now. I’m using it at a moisturizer, and this product dries quickly into our skin, so it’s free to re-applied it again and again after some time. (I re-applied it 3-4 times) it doesn’t make me feeling thick or anything, but when the times comes for me to wash my face, I could feel a bulk of layer of Aloe Vera gel on my face. XDXD
When that method may be effective on one person, it may not prove effective on other people. It is better that the first thing that you should do is to know your skin type and skin condition, and know the reason for your acne condition. With this, you would find the most effective skin treatment for your acne. For me, I find it effective to cure your acne first, and then go along with the treatment for acne or scarring. I’m using BRTC Restore serum for my case. I already did some review about it~^^

This aloe vera gel also one of my daily skin care now ^^. For my case, I wouldn’t use it too much, and yeah it’s 300 ml so it would took me a lot time to finish all of this product.

PROS:
-Jelly/gel consistency which is good for sensitive skin like me
-the products is plenty


CONS:
-the package not really hygenic for me
-can clog your open pores if you used it too much at one time

rating: 4.3/5
repurchase: I want to try 100% aloe vera gel (^^)/*

- Daisy -

2 komentar:

  1. mnurut u bgusan aloe nya nature ato yg holika2?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hi sis.. maaf baru bisa balas.. ^^
      menurut sy sih 2"nya bagus ya sis.. sama2 mengandung lebih dari 90% bahan aloe vera alami dan fungsinya sama.. ^^

      Hapus