Rabu, 19 Desember 2012

Tony Moly backstage gel eyeliner (black) Review and Comparison with Holika-holika Jewel Light waterproof eyeliner (black and white)


Hellow againguys, I’ll be reviewing on this tiny gorgeous yet affordable product. Iloveeeeeee ♥ eyeliner. Ibarely use eyeshadows these times around. I would use them to maintain theeyeliner (before and after the application of eyeliner) so it’ll stays long andwell. I know this lovely product from korean youtube guru. Since
the mostimportant cosmetics for me is bb cream, and eyeliner. I’ll browse more to findout about bb cream an eyeliner often~

I must say,however great the brand is, however great the consistency, truth is, u can’t goaway with the eyeliner being smudged and things. (Sebagus apapun eyeliner pastiluntur and smudge). But I find this eyeliner less smudge. And *ehem* I didn’tuse any eye primer, so, yeah, I was looking for one who could stand alone on myeyes beautifully.



I had to do somecomparison with my other eyeliner I had. It is Holika-holika jewel lightwaterproof eyeliner.

Holika-Holika Jewellight eyeliner (+)
  • -         It didn’tsmudge! At all! I remember using It a very tiny bit on my lids, and it stays sowell


  • -         Really easyto bring in with, easy to glide it on.
  • -         Waterproofand Stays so long

Holika-Holika Jewellight eyeliner (-)
  • -         I screw upwith pencil sharpner, the intensity of this product makes it difficult tosharpen. (If u don’t be careful enough, the eyeliner will broke and fall outanyway) that’s happen to me. ;(
  • -         It’s so hardto clean it off. LOL


TonyMoly backstage eyeliner (+)
  • -         Easyapplication
  • -         Comes with alittle brush ( I usually use angled brush than this brush,  but this brush is OKto use for draw in your eyeline)


  • -         Theconsistency is soft. I love it, since that means it wouldn’t dry out so fast.(since it happens with my last gel/cream-type eyeliner)
  • -    Waterproof

TonyMoly backstageeyeliner (-)
  • -         It smudge,but only because I didn’t use any eye primer and my eyes is teary.




Holika-holikajewel light eyeliner stays for a very long time, and less smudge than TonyMolybackstage eyeliner. I use TonyMoly eyeliner more often, because I’d love todraw the line with my own creativity, since it’s hard to glide on the pencilliner (holika-holika eyeliner) to your eyes while u want to make some angledeyeline or catline in your eyes (more hard if your pencil liner is not sharpenedwell).

P.S. I would findout both of this eyeliner work awesome and great if I use some eye primerinstead. And put on some loose powder on the eyeliner itself, and the bottomeye (just a little might be enough) when the eyeliner smudged easily. U don’twant to be looking too dry on your eyes-area. Since it would be make dimensionthat u had wrinkle..!

My rating forTonyMoly backstage eyeliner: 4.6/5
My rating forHolika-Holika jewel light eyeliner: 4.7/5 *thumbs up for the longgggg stay*


- Daisy -









1 komentar:

  1. I want to buy Holika eyeliner, but for the color I will choose pink topaz.

    BalasHapus