Rabu, 19 Desember 2012

Review Innisfree green tea pure skin


I love innisfree products. My first cosmetic I used was innisfree. And I had a lot great experience with it. My first bb cream was from innisfree (it’s when I suffered a lot of severe acne). I was very insecure, so I loaded a very big pile of innisfree bb cream. And I not dissapointed by the result. It way my lucky charm instead. (Oh and I use trouble bb cream from innisfree, that time the package was in pale pink)

I always curious about trying innisfree green tea skin care line. I found this little baby more suited for me since it is more affordable than the other lines. ;( Student life.

So yeah. This is the chosen one,
I have tried this product for a week, and I love the way its only need a very little sized pea to use for all over your face. The consistency is a little bit dense. Maybe that’s why I don’t need a big pile over to use on my face. And it has something like, a little soft-particle-salt feeling-like on it, It not really salt. It just hard to find my way to describe it more closer to the object as possible. (I’m sorry my bad).



U know honey consistency..? It is a little alike with this product. But thing is, this product is more like lotion, but with a dense transparency consistency with a little particle on it. =) *fiuh*





I must admit, I found my skin clearer with using this in moderation. I don’t have any pimples even when I had my PMS! Whoa.. Isn’t it good?? But actually I was suffering with this one pimple I had yesterday. >__< U all know that kind of feeling, right? So here I had one advice got from youtube guru. Which she said, not to overthinking about the pimples, acne-whatsoever since it makes a great bad deal impact on your skin. And so I tried it a couple days ago, and I find my complexion was clearer. Like no pimples or acne~ So happy ^^ (but it might be some help of those product I use for my skin care each day too).

But I believe, positive mind has the biggest impact on your overall body health~include your skin!

So my rating for this product is 4.8/5
*since I must use all of this out to see for the full- result.

I would recommend this to all who had to avoid pimples to come along. And at the same time, get the moisturise effect on their faces^^

Thank you for reading ^^
God Bless~

- Daisy -


1 komentar:

  1. I think I should try this green tea products from Innisfree!!!! I"ve read some reviews and they said it has a good oil control. Would love to try it soon...^^

    BalasHapus