Rabu, 19 Desember 2012

Review The Face shop wrinkle stop eye cream (30 ml)



So this time, I’m gonna review the face shop wrinkle stop eye cream.
Remember in my last review I said that I’d love to try another kind of eye cream..?
Now I did it ^^.
I’m using eyecream since 1 year ago, and fell in love with it.
Nope. I don’t have any wrinkles part or anything. But prevention is everything, right?





It said it countains backryuncho extracts. It is called a cactus mostly indigenous to Jeju Island. Meaning one hundred year plant.


I like the consistency on it. Could say, the consistency for this cream is more mild, and creamy than my avocado eye cream-skin food. I love it both, but the cream consistency on avocado eyecream seems a little bit ‘thicker’ which is really not too easy to do application beneath your under eyes.

As you can see from the photo, it is more, ‘dewy’ what should I call it..? Shimmery-like mean it more supple and moisturizes.




It comes with a, kind-a-spoon-like. And I don’t use it. Maybe I would use it if I’ve reached the bottom part of this eye cream.
I remember saw this beforhand and the jar was like square-like-glasses. But I don’t have any idea the package would turn out to be like this. Since I felt it is smaller than the old version package.



Being honest. It is a little bit pricey than the avocado eye cream-skinfood. But I like this facehow wrinkle stop eye cream more. It said can cure your fine lines on your eyes. But, I’ll recommend to use this than the avocado eye cream skinfood if u have any fine lines. But, if u just going for an affordable eye cream with moisturizing effect. I suggest the avocado eye cream one^^

My ratings 5/5

Have fun ladies, good luck and thank you for reading~

- Daisy -

4 komentar:

  1. mau coba iniiiiii........
    tapi jarang kuliat sample sizenya di OS korea lokal ya???
    fullsizenya juga jarang....

    BalasHapus
  2. hi sis.. ^^
    kalau sample memang jarang sis.. tapi klo full size bisa ikut po ke os2.. ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hmmm klo beli full size too risky for me hihihi
      berhubung laper mata sangat jadi agak takut juga beli full size :)

      Hapus
  3. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing useful information

    Get the facts on how anti ageing and best treatment at skin clinic in hyderabad.

    Skin & Hair Clinic
    Fillers Treatment
    Anti Ageing Treatment

    BalasHapus