Rabu, 07 Agustus 2013

Real Skin CC Cream SPF 30 PA++ Review

Hello lovelies~^^
Happy holiday everyone..

I'm sorry I'm so busy for my summer internship last two months, so I couldn't get my hands to review products properly for you guys..>__< *mianhaeee

Today I'm gonna review this lil' baby, called CC CREAM INNISFREE.







Real Skin CC Cream SPF 30 PA++

As long as you all might've known, we..(Soojung and Me) are constantly buying innisfree products, since we love them so much!
for me Innisfree has been a lot day-saver for me. For concealing my insecurities.

Let's go to the review right away.
This product contains Jeju mineral powder, Jeju green tea (which is good for acne prone skin like me), Jeju camellia, Natural Jeju Organic Camellia Oil has multiple functions such as anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing effects. Natural Jeju Organic Camellia Oil is a non-refined oil containing Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Eladic acid Natural Jeju Organic Camellia Oil can soothe to dry skin and helps maintain skin flexibility. Natural Jeju Organic Camellia Oil safe for children and sensitive skin types (awsome stuff for my skin indeed) and 4-free system. (free of talc, benzophenone, acrylamide, and artificial ingredients.)
This product is color change-based product, color control (that's why it was named CC cream) provide moisture, and smooth fit for your face.


I must say I love the packaging since it is so classic simple yet hygenic.
With pumped-tube like this, the product might not come out as much as we would wish for..(I pumped too many product on my hands for my very first try though) but, yeay it's hygenic!


-BEFORE-
 *right cheek

*left cheek

Please don't mind my redness, my bump, my acne scar, and my pimples..>__<
Yes! That's why I can't go on with make up tutorial since I'm too ashamed of my acne scar. though it would make a hugeeeee diference if you see me with my make up on. If you're interested on some make up tutorial, let me know then~^^ I'll try my best.

The cream has a very tiny capsules (color change capsules) on black tiny capsules on the cream that might've not clearly seen on the photo. (it's so small) But right after you pump it to your hand, it's something that you would see right away. The cream has a pink based colour. Which I didn't really look for any of my bb cream. SInce It'd make my face gone a little bis ashy after the end of the day.

This is the result after I glide on my hand, as you would see, my birth-scar were kind of hidden.
-AFTER-

Since I put too much on my face, it givea a white cast on my face. Like I was wearing a hugeee pile of sunblock on my face. And I just wait. wait and wait any longer, this photo taken after some minutes after I put this cc cream on my face.

-AFTER-

*right cheek

*left cheek
*left cheek
 *left cheek
*right cheek
I couldn't even believe what did I see. (in my photo)
I could say this CC cream gives more coverage than any other kind of cc cream does.

It's not sticky. Non greasy formula. Feel as much as I just using my sunblock,or moisturizer instead.I could possibly learn that you would just need a little tiny bit of this product, mix it with some of your favorite bb cream, or maybe a little bit of aloe vera gel for a glossy finish. I just need to cover any redness on my face with bb cream. And it's done. I would say this cc cream finish is kinda silky-on dry-matte side feeling. So if you want to find some cc cream that does a glossy finish, this is not the right one for you. But since I'm always do my activities outside for more than 10 hours. I need this kind-type of matte finish. trust me, it looks like It'll give you a dry-or matte finish, but when you touch it, you could possibly felt it's moisture around your face.(*Now I get it why Soojung always tell me that I dodn't even need powder to set my make up if I using cc cream only)

I peersonally would use this cc cream apart with my bb cream. So I'd use this cc cream, then use my bb cream to cover up anything else. Concealer if needed. A loose powder to hot summer weather, or just to make all those product stay longer I'd then use loose powder. If you're just out for 3-4 hours, you might not need any powder to set up your make up^^

Pros:
-lighthanded-easily fit to my school makeup cases
-hygine
-have a green tea formula- good for my acne prone skin
-light product
-natural finish (with no any necessary need with to set it up with powder)
-fresh natural-original scent

Cons:
-kinda difficult to handle how much produt you want to pump
-*Personal opinion-pinky based cream
-kinda expensive for a student like me

rating:
5/5
Full scale award..^^ yeayy!!

- Daisy -


1 komentar:

  1. Kak, cc cream innisfree bisa ngeratain warna kulit ga ya?

    BalasHapus