Kamis, 22 Agustus 2013

Innisfree Air Skin Fit BB cream SPF 35 PA++

Hello again guys~~^^
Today I'm gonna reviewing one of my super new recent HG (Holy Grail) bb cream.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Innisfree brand and it's product.

Innisfree newly launched Air Skin Fit BB Cream, SPF35/PA++, very light texture apply BB cream likes put a layer of fresh air on your skin, moisturize your skin, contain Jeju Natural Mineral Powder can brighten your skin last all day long, contain Jeju Green Tea help to improve skin more healthy. Easily correct your dullness of skin tone and looks pretty and comfortable.

I just purchasing this new baby in my last innisfree haul. Recently I was using my innisfree green tea bb cream ( for anti acne properties) I was planning to save this baby until I am able to finish all my innisfree green tea bb cream product. But, my curiousity could not bear any more, so I decided to open up this new baby, open the seals up from the tube, and try it on yesterday. And I was super in love immediately with this product. The only thing I thought that time is, I'm gonna use it frequently for my daily basis.








I got the shade number #2 natural beige. It fits perfectly with my skin color~^^




Innisfree Air skin fit bb cream properties:
*Lightweight (Micro Air Skin Fit powder makes sleek and flawless coverage)
*Expressing Downy Skin Tone-Velvet like smoothe finish
*Jeju Mineral Powder-no getting darker (no darkening effect after some hours)
*Jeju Natural Green Tea Ingredients-for healthier skin
*Anti Wrinkle+Whitening+sun screen
*4-free system

This bb cream was much more watery than my other bb cream, I could say this kind of consistency similar to the etude bb cream I had in the past. To be honest (again) I love etude house bb cream for finishing result for daily (natural) make up, but apparently it doesn't have any greater properties towards my sensitive skin, acne scarring, anti acne or anti pimple function as good as innisfree brand.




And to put in note too, I fall in love with air skin fit bb cream CF *starringYoona* as the ambassador of Innisfree brand.

In the Cf, it shows some experiment towards each kind of bb cream, that would not stain in your phone, clothes and give a long last-durable finish. Since It's watery product, you wouldn't have any difficulty to spread this baby smoothly onto your daring face.

Here are some swatches in my hand.




*I did some experiment with running water* and here is the result:

Truth to be told, even after pouring a lot of water to my hands, the bb cream didn't shoke off like any other would. The other bb cream would smugde, and leaving some white trail from the water, like when we're sweating when we put heavy make up, it'll leave some white trail to our face.
Even when I rub it softly, it still stays there. I know it was kinda hard to see the photo, (since the product fits perfectly-well with my color skin) the only reason why I'd confidently says that the product is still there on my hands is the scent. The scent is there. I wouldn't say the product is still perfectly sits on my hands nicely after I rub it with running water, but it is still there, and that much is still pretty awesome for me.

I need a lot of acne scar I need to cover up with, I find this bb cream did a great job for hiding my acne scar, pimples, and redness on my face, if I need more, I just dab some concealer to my face once more.

This bb cream quite expensive than my other bb cream though, but I must admit the properties and functions meet my needs for my daily make up.
I actually had this routine outside home which take hours spent outside, merely 12 hours spent outside. That's why I need this product.
I found that the scent is the same with my innisfree green tea bb cream, and I found those kind of scent in innisfree sunblock too. It's quite difficult to describe the scent, but it gives me some refresh-natural scent, like minty one, but not too minty, has some plant-herbal scent on it too, but somehow I find it relaxing, has some tea tree oil extract scent I guess.

I find using it makes my face kind of glowy a little bit, since I always use powder to set my make up~

Rating:
5/5
*Full scale warrior again this time* Yeayy~~~!!
*super reccomended!! the best bb cream I ever tried
*anyway, the best one bb cream ever tried by my personal opinion is suprisingly often came from innisfree brand*

-Daisy-

10 komentar:

  1. emang inisfree bagus bgt ya productnya buat bbc, aq jg sukaaaa bgt sama mineral foundienya, yg jadi wishlist q yg mineral foundie, bb compact glow, ama cc creamnya, awhhhh pengen beuud, yg ini g bikin break out ya ? ngliat repiewmu jd pengen kak masukin ke wishlist, ini g ada sample bb nya ya ?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ada sis sample bb creamnya~^^ kemarin wkt beli bb cream ini sekaligus dpt free sample sachetnya satu~
      ia sis bagus, sampe saat ni ga ad tanda-tanda break out tuh sis, wlopun kulit aq typenya sensitive and acne prone skin.
      thanks for visitting yah say~^^

      Hapus
    2. Ia say setuju banget klo innisfree bagus produk bbc ny, foundie dkk, sama bwt base make up-nya~
      total recommended bgt sis~

      Hapus
  2. Ketemu blog yang penulisnya sama2 penggemar brand innsifree jg disini..
    *High Five*
    Kebetulan lagi ngubek2 google nyari review nih bb cream, ketemu blog kamu di forum "fb" malahan. hehe
    aku masih maju mundur nih, bingung mau purchase antara air skin fit atau long wearing.

    http://thetamihazel.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi sis.. ^^
      Iya nih..sama2 penggemar innisfree..udah liat blog sis & sama2 banyak review produk innisfree XD (pengen nyobain yg jejubija anti trouble essence R,tp keburu discontinued T_T)
      keliatannya sih fungsi air skin fit udah mencakup fungsi yg long wearing juga,sama2 tahan lama..promosi nya jg gencar yg air skin fit..jd sy dukung yg air skin fit..hehe

      Hapus
  3. ini shade no berapa aku taut keputihan deh. cocok gak buat warm undertone? mau beli ini tapi masih maju mundur. minta sarannya dong. bingung juga antara long wearing sama yang ini

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ini shade no 2 sis..natural beige.. :)
      kayanya emang agak keputihan sis klo buat yg warm undertone..mungkin lebih cocoknya pakai yg shade no 3..
      sebenarnya sih ga beda jauh antara yang long wear sama air skin fit ini.. sama2 tahan lama dan coveragenya lumayan.. tp mungkin yg long wear itu effect brightening nya lbh lama dr air skin fit ini,jd ga ada effect darkening sama sekali (mirip cc cream)..

      Hapus
  4. haii sis ,,, iya aku juga suka sm nih brand innisfreee... lagi mu cobain bb cream nya innisfree bingung sama air skin fit atau cobain bb cushion nya siiiss heheh.... menurut kamu gmna sis?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hi sis.. ^^
      maaf sy baru sempat balas sekarang.. :(
      untuk 2 pilihan itu sy pikir 2"nya sama2 bagus.. tp mungkin klo pertimbangan sy sih,yg ini volumenya lbh banyak dibanding yg bb cushion.. bb cushion volumenya ga trlalu banyak. :(

      Hapus
  5. ini belinya dimana ya? jadi pingin beli

    BalasHapus