Kamis, 22 Agustus 2013

Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock SPF 35 PA+++ Review

Hello lovlies~^^ How's your day ? Did you find it fun and exciting? As for me, it's only 4 days 'till my last summer holiday come to an end..*sob sob*

Back to the main point, I'm gonna review my only and one sunblock here from Innisfree brand.
This baby called: Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock with SPF 35 PA+++
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of sunblock. Since the last usage of other brand sunblock made me break out. How is that possible? I don't even know. I don't have any idea why did my skin break out from using sunblock.







But, here I am, wanted to try another promising sunblock from innisfree, since innisfree were my skin-best friend all along, and since sunscreen/sunblock are really important to fight aging. Yeah, our skin will aging fast under the sun without any protection.

Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock:
  • Contains fermented yeast, organic sun flower oil, organic Jeju green tea water, green complex.
  • Oil control sunblock with 100% mineral filters. Suitable for sensitive skin.
  • With SPF35 PA+++
  • 7- free: No parabens, pigments, artificial fragrance, mineral oil, ethanol, benzophenone, animal ingredients .


These are some effect from sun damage. This person ia a  driver, that never using sunblock to protect his skin-face. See how horrified the effect of the sun damage his skin surface from both side of the face? Only one side of his face were really damaged. Since driver usually had this same exposure from the sun every single day (since he is a driver)
*source: www.google.com

And so, for all that matter, since I'm really pay attention to some kind of things called anti aging, I'd go for it.

The tube is very convinient as usual.
This sunblock has creamy water consistency, so it's quite easy to glide on. The key is always put a little by little. Since put so much product of it on your face on one go wouldn't a good idea. Still, for me, it's still a little bit difficult to spread the cream off to my face.




This product gives me super white cast. Dunno why. Did I put too much?

Since this is good for sensitive skin, I believe this product wouldn't give me some problem. But, for my honest opinion. Maybe sunblock is not the right product for me ever. Since this sunblock promise no sebum finish, it might block some sebum from my face, and apparently that would make some pimples appear.

The first time I using this baby, some of my junior said to me that my face is so white to the pale side, which is not made me happy either. So, yeah..maybe sunblock really not the right one for me. But always opening to the promising-good quality of sunblock out there.

Don't worry, I'd still fulfill my skin-needs for sun protection from either bb cream, my conceler and my setting powder. Since that is very important to fight aging from sun damage. And I'm in a condition that truly needs it since my age hit 20th.

Rating:
3.5/5

-Daisy-

2 komentar:

  1. hi! so did it break you out or not? like for real? nice review btw

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank God, it didnt break me out since my face is so oily and i have large pores. This product works on me and doesnt clog my pores, even though theres 1 thing I dont like is, yes, it leaves white cast but it doesnt really matter, thankfully. Haha. Oh, what I like from this sunblock is the result after an hour I apply it, my skin looks better and the appearence of whitecast is no longer visible..
    Too bad it didnt work on you :(

    BalasHapus