Sabtu, 07 September 2013

Peripera Peri's Tint Milk #1 Milky Pink Review

Hello everyone..^^
I'm back with another review for this week.
I'm sorry if it's take so long for us to make a new post every week. Since this semester,i don't have any class on Friday and Saturday so i always write new post on the weekend.
Today i will review a product from other brand beside innisfree..since we already wrote a lot innisfree product review,i guess you guys will get bored..So today is peripera product.. ^^
Peripera is known by their nail polish and lip product..they're cute and very feminine..Personally,i like my make up have a cute print,transparent with flower detail or sparkling like crystal (i want jill stuart product.. T.T). And peripera makes their product's packaging like that,so it's naturally attract my eyes.
The one that i bought is their Peri's Tint Milk.


I choose the pink one.. i can't use pink lipstick but i still have hope on lip tint,since their color more intense and still suit my skintone. Pink makes me looks feminine and more pretty. I start to like pink color on my lips.XD 



For packaging..It's very cute but if we compare with other peripera's product,it's quite plain i guess.
I hope this one won't be like my etude fresh cherry tint that can't be open anymore. T.T
Hmm..but i think it's more safe than fresh cherry tint. 



Then how's about the color? It's hot pink actually..but don't worry..it will turn to natural color when it applied on lips. 


About the texture,it's kind of milky consistency and more glossy than peri's tint water.
I can't describe the scent. I'm bad at describe scent,but i guess it's like strawberry?artificial sweet scent. I don't really like it.
And this is how it's like on my lips. 


Sorry for my dry lips.. :(
One thing that i didn't like from liquid lip tint is making my lips more dry and flaking. I love the color and i use this lip tint almost everyday. But when i'm bored in class,my hand can't stop flake off my dry lips. I had to buy a new lip balm immediately before my lips become more pitiful.
This lip tint is not easily erased even after eating or drinking, it's still leaves a pink mark even after 7-8 hours. (if i don't flake off all dry skin)


For the price, this is the cheapest from peripera lip tint. You can get this lip tint on korean cosmetic online shop.

Conclusion
(+) Pretty natural pink color. Suitable for daily looks
(+) Long Lasting
(+) cute packaging
(+) Affordable
(+) Not Easily leak and won't spilled everywhere

(-) Makes my lips dry
(-) Have artificial sweet scent


Final score
4/5

See you in next post. ^^

- Soojung -

4 komentar:

  1. Lovely review! So you tried both Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint and Peripera Peri's Tint Milk, which do you think is better? :) I cannot decide which to get >.<

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you for visiting us .. ^ ^
      Personally, I prefer peripera peri's tint..
      I love how long lasting this lip tint on my lips and I have bad memories with fresh cherry tint..
      But if you don't care about the long lasting, it's okay to choose fresh cherry tint.. I love the scent of fresh cherry tint and i've tried fresh cherry tint in PK002 (sample),it have same color as this peri's tint..^^

      Hapus
    2. Wow thank you for your suggestion ^^ I think i'll get the Peri's tint then :}

      Btw followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'! Please continue to write reviews in the future when you have time :}

      Hapus
    3. Thank you..^^
      We'll write new reviews next week.. ^^

      Hapus