Minggu, 13 Januari 2013

Review Missha BB Cream (Matte) SPF 20 PA++


I bought this around last year, and I bought it from Missha Counter, and it cost me like crazy.>__<
I really want to try out this babe back then, but didn’t find it in any online shop. All what I was finding is perfect cover bb cream-missha. I would love to try that. But eventually, it cost me higher. *gasp* But today, u could get it for more cheaper! *envy* 6(>,<)~
Okay, at least I get the real-authentic, and original product.

So this is one of bb cream that I could use without set it off with some powder.
Yes, indeed I always use this whenever I was about to have a short walk outside. Like goin into the mart to buy something to eat, or just go into the Church for 2-3 hours. I afraid there is no shade for this bb cream.just one typical shade like this.



I love it’s strong coverage. I was having a super breakouts last year, and super acne scar too, that make me very insecure, and that’s why I pick missha bb cream, since it is well known about it’s strong coverage and complexion. And this bb cream also good for sensitive skin (said from it’s tube). But don’t get the wrong idea here. Back then, I used a lot pile into my face as possible to cover everthing else, and it make me look…terrible. So this product actually great when u didn’t take a very big amount on your face and pile it up a lot. Since I have less breakout and less acne scar visible, I can use it more..humanly..more..naturally, and it looks just great on me. \(^v^)/ *huarray for the skin recovery~




Actually I use this one after my first bb cream- Innisfree trouble bb cream (the packaging was in pink) and then I use BB magic cream-etude house.

So, yeah, truth to be told. I always trying to find the cosmetics (like bb cream) that was healthy on my skin, have some consistency that could help derived me from my sensitive skin. So if u pay attention to all my used bb cream ‘till now. It’s all (at least) have an ingredients that help me to recover things and prevent bad things to my sensitive skin.


I found this bb cream OK to be used without a powder to set. Has a kind of pinky finish, but not too visible, since It’ll eventually blend into your skin. Will looks whiteish pale if u use it way too much like I did in my old days (amateur to make up things XP) Was proved on my sensitive-dry skin. ( I found this bb cream great for dry type skin ^^, and by times, it gives glowy effect if u don’t put powder on top of it, but actually I was kinda afraid to use it on without powder for  >3-4 hours outside)

My ratings: 4/5
*I’m kinda confusing when I must rating all those reviewed products though, But I’m sincerely trying..>_<

That’s all my opinion through this missha bb cream, all results might be considered different to everyone, since we all tend to have different skin type and things, but since it is used on top of my sensitive-dry skin. At least it could guarantee the savety. I guess. Hehehe..*sorry if I blabbering too much*

Have a nice day everyone.
Stay  still
And God Bless^^

-Daisy-

TOMORROW REVIEW :

Etude House Princess etoinette Crystal shine lips PK002
Neutrogena Deep Clean Eye & Lip Make up Remover
My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask




2 komentar:

  1. hmmm bagusan missha ya kelihatannya (i'd prefer missha :p)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya sis~ cocok"an sama type kulit juga~^^ thanks for reading and coming to our blog..=D

      Hapus