Jumat, 08 Agustus 2014

3CE Glossing Waterful Foundation Review

Hello again guys, These months has been a very hectic and busy months for me..I'm super busy with my final assignments, actually there's a bunch of review awaiting since I bought so many products to reviewed at.

with no more chit chat then, let's go right to the review of this 3CE foundation~


This is the package. so chic yet simple. Liked it! 

 
I choose the nude beige shade. which is too dark for my skin..I should've choose the brighter one (milk ivory) 
the shade has two type (warm n cool tone skin) in total 4 shades. 

here's the swatch for you ladies~

yes it is so watery consistency..as you can see in the picture above~


I blend that much of product in my hand and..so hard to see, yes? i think that is because this product is so watery and doens't seem cover much the skin.

Let's do some test then, I applied my dolly wink black eyeliner pen and write my name kn it, let's see how much could this foundation cover it~


-BEFORE-


-AFTER-

As you can see even though I applied so much product on my hand the words still clearly seen.

My thoughts on this products:
-this products is kinda pricey, for cc and bb cream lovers as me of course,
-the jar is really chic and sturdy yet simple, with small pipet tools to grab the products inside without difficulty
-this products contain 40gr. Good enough deal for the price.
-easily blend since this is watery consistency
-this product didn't cakey up even I already use a whole lot on my hand (that maybe because my hand doesn't sweat and bloated as much as on the face)-->remember to always use a little by little.
-have glossy and glowing finish and feel really lightweight to skin. (though I would say the glossiness is fading by times)
-didn't cover up much. especially people with lots of blemishes and acne-scarring. Very sheer coverage.
-good for people who prefer an lightweight makeup. (since I find bb cream does feel thicker than this foundation)
-good for natural daily-makeup
-good for summer too (just add a little but finishing powder on your entire face kightly and you're done!)

TIPS:
you CAN always blend this product with any concealer (especially liquid-type) or any of your favorite bb cream / foundation. For me, I would mix this product 1:1:1 (cc cream:bb cream:this foundie) since I found this shade is a little bit too dark for my skin.

I think it would be great too if you mix it well with some blusher, or highlighter for your cheekbone area and nose area.
You can use some of your lip tint for blusher. 

Try to mix a small bit of product each first so you wouldn't end up too cakey, or too red (with blusher), so you wouldn't ruin your makeup.

Rating: 3.8/5
Repurchase: Maybe. (I'll find out more about how it turned out if I use this in my daily activities everyday)

Have a nice day everyone~! 

-Daisy-


 

1 komentar: