Minggu, 02 Februari 2014

Innisfree Mineral Melting BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ Review

Happy Chinese New Year everyone~! Do you guys have a very pleasant and lovely weekend with your family and beloved one? Coz I do~^^ (and kinda forget about my skripsi/TA project for a while) XP

Now, now, let's get back to the main topic, have you ever heard of cushion? Lately the cushion based make up is really  hits right now, and I couldn't resist to try one. My first try on cushion type of make up~
There's a lot of cushion out there though, there's cc cream cushion, bb cushion, sun cushion (this one focussed more to the sun blocking function more) and even foundation cushion. Truth is, this baby kinda new product list on innisfree brand, I want to purchase it last year, around October, but it haven't available for shipping to Indonesia, so..yeah..I got it now~=D



This baby give the user an effective cover, long lasting wear, and with deep moisture too~

Cushion is made with great great SPF, It always kinda easy to find those with SPF 50+, the only problem is, it cost a lot than any other normal pact, bb cream, and even foundie..TT^TT (and YES!! it cost a lot more than my 50 gr bb cream D8)

The cushion is onle about 12-15gr, and not more, even though the pact is kinda big, the product on it is a little bit dissapointting though (so small) =__=

I got the shade number #1. Which is kinda too pale for my original skin, I didn't notice it until I put too much , and viola, my face appear totally like a ghost, maybe I need shade number #2.

I'm sorry I don't have any swatch for you guys, but I can show how the products works to my skin.
And this is the overall clean sleek package of this baby~



The color on the cushion tends to be darker than the product inside, (truth is, the product is waaaay more pale on my skin) so don't be misguided girls!

Well, excuse my acne scarring, redness, pimples, and blemishes, I just cleansed my face, so ..that's why the redness is kinda show up more after I wash my face throughly.
right face

*left face*

The yellowy dot's you see there, (It's kinda hard to see, it's noticeable though) is my concealer, I put innisfree bb cushion to my face after toner and moisturizer, and viola,..I put my concealer after then, but only a little tiny bit dab to my face (on top of innisfree bb cushion). and all the face finish is from the innisfree bb cushion~I use foundation brush to apply this mineral melting bb cushion, you just need to push the cushion with your brush to get the product inside~I even try the beauty blender, or beauty sponge with the same method (press/dab the cushion with it). And all those tools make the similar clean finish to the skin. (Although I find it more easier with using sponge or beauty blender brush) *oh yeah, why I said beauty blender brush?since Masami Shouko make one of a kind a beauty blender with a hanger like an usual brush--you can check it out on their website^^ or local store*

How's that?Looks so great? the coverage?as it promises, (as all cushion product promise)--> high coverage with dewy complextion finish. It's very natural, and so moist than my other bb cream and doesn't look cakey (if you don't put too much like me), does not need any powder to set, but if you have super oily skin, you might want to dab some loose powder on T-zone and U-zone area slightly. It look buildable too with long lasting wear,( it seems), because the weather in my city is full of rainy season and less sun rays, I guess we need a super extrra sun rays expose to see how bearable this product, and how long does it stays in our skin without smudging effect etc.

(-)
-so expensive for a student
-shade #1 is too pale for my skin
-(it seems) the puff is hard to cleanse
-only 15 g TT^TT

(+)
-so natural-sleek and clean finish
-easy for touch-ups
-easy to bring everywhere
-really good for urgenty
-nice package (eco-package)
-can be refilled ^^

Rating: 4.8/5 (minus 0.2 because of the price and the 15 g thingy) LoL

That is for all, thanks for reading guys..See you next time~
*all the photo is taken with my Iphone 4s*

- Daisy -




7 komentar:

  1. Finally, ada juga yang post tentang nih BB Cushion, I really can count on you about everything related to Innisfree product. Thanks for sharing!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi sis~thank you so much for the support~! Definitely gonna do our best ~n thank you for visiting and read our blog~^^

      Hapus
  2. Coverage nya super banget :o Kaget liatnya.. Jadi pengen beli ini bb cushion :Q

    i'm following you, mind to follow me back? :)
    http://istephanielie.blogspot.com/
    Thankies ♥

    BalasHapus
  3. hai Daisy, I enjoy reading all your innisfree review. its really helpful.

    Aku jadi kepingin beli innisfree cushion ini. Kalau sama BB cream nya bagus mana? dua2nya km ksih nilai 5/5 sih. jdi pingin dua2nya haha. kalau recommend salah satu mending yang mana ya? muka ku oily banget, terus bnyak bekas jerawat juga. Dan aku pingin pakai produk nya dari jam 9pagi sampai sore, jadi butuh yang longwear. Kira2 lebih rekomend yang mana ya?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi sis.. ^^
      kalau jenis kulitnya oily lbh baik pakai bb cream no sebum atau long wear.. bb cushion ini lebih disarankan untuk yang kulitnya kering..
      atau sis bisa tunggu sebentar lagi,innisfree akan meluncurkan bb cushion baru yg jenis long wear dan water glow.. ^^

      Hapus
  4. memang harganya brp sis?

    BalasHapus