Minggu, 02 Februari 2014

BRTC Blemish Serum Review

Hello again lovelies, happy weekend~!! (Let's forget that tomorrow is actually Monday again) *sob sob*
today I'm gonna review one of my HG skin care which will benefit all of you with acne prone skin, and sensitive skin.

We'll cut all that talk, since I'm a very big fans of this product, called Blemish serum from BRTC.


I belive in skin care range from innisfree to treat my acne and things, but BRTC skin care range is a different matter, so to cut it short, I belive those skin care product from both BRTC and Innisfree range works the best for me. Since I always use make up range from innisfree, but I tents to use more skin care range from BRTC a lot, (even though I use Innisfree skin care range a lot too~^^).

Which one works faster? I would proudly say, BRTC. When I'm in urgent, using BRTC serum is a really great choice. *truly* like when I have some special upcoming event in a week or so, but my skin looks so damaged with pimples and acne, that's the time when I'm in the urge to use this baby. And this product works fantastically~





My skin has gone to breakout because of wrong product. I actually always review a good products, right? but actually this time, maybe I have this sickening products to review very bad in the near future. That product makes my skin broke out so badly, with very small deadly pimples around my cheeks, and even my nose area, (the one space between both my brows and the nose bridge)--> that is..nightmare..totally nightmare. I thought I was doing good handling all those pimples and break out since 2011-2012, and just really need to take more care about my acne scar, and now my skin goes rampage because of this single product..Guess how terrified my skin is? that's when I find solution, find this product, and use it right away after the package come to my home.

The intensity ot this product is just the very same with my restore serum from BRTC line, that is also my HG to take note~XD

it has the sama blue phyto coloured consistency, but more vivid on the restore serum BRTC than this product.

I love love love this product. I helps me a lot! totally a saver of my skin-life. Not only save my skin form existing pimples and acne, it also preventing upcoming acne. (it would be a double combo if used with restore serum from BRTC-trust me the result is queen-like) tee-hee~ not forget to mention that this products also provides high moisture to our skin at the very same time treat the killing acnes and pimples there~
Really recommended!

Though it's not cheap, let's put on a thought that nothing in the world worth having is cheap right?
and this product also have some minty scent, botanical scent, and If I'm not wrong, a little essence of alcohol scent~I'm not bothered by the smell of the most product actually, it has similar scent to the one's contains tea tree scent~

This product atually made for people out there with excesive sebum, (because most of the pimple and acne appear is from excesive sebum or oil from our oiwn skin), but I personally had a dry-acne prone skin, and it does not bother me, just make sure u put another thing on top of this product like, emulsion, lotion, cream, etc.( again, if you had a dry skin like me, if not, using this single serum for your night-time is enough for your life saver-since it also makes the skin do the job nicely focusing on absobing the only and one products applied on your skin) If I'm too tired, put this only product on my face is enough. No reason to be lazy. Remember, putting your whole skin care is like investing for your own self in the future ahead.

(+)
-treat acne and pimples
-didn't irritate my skin
-fast-saver
-so moisturize my skin

(-)
-might be have a too strong scent for someone who had allergic to the scented product
-for some people might be kind of expensive
-only 30ml >___< *greedy me~LOL

that's for today lads
see you next time~

Good luck and God bless

- Daisy -

3 komentar:

  1. Fantastic review!! I never heard of this brand! I need to go and check it out!

    Thanks for sharing and the review!

    Justsoapril.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks for the review.
    I'm searching for a product to heal my acne problem. Too bad I dont think this brand is available in my country.

    ××
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Sist, gimana ada kemajuan pakai ini? :) please help me.. Kalo asa foto before after :D

    BalasHapus