Rabu, 18 Desember 2013

Answer Questions & November Beauty Haul

Hello everyone.. It's Soojung..^^
After one month absent, i'm back with a few story that i want to share with you guys and new product review. I'm sorry that i can't post anything for past few weeks. Many things happen in this past few weeks and i'm very happy actually. I fallin' in love with my new interest and maybe with someone.(upps)
It's not something that related to beauty stuff. It's new interest that maybe give me a way to my future job. :)
I'm really sorry if i can't reply your comments and questions right away. I hope you understand.
I'm really sorry if you nominated me on Liebster Award . Thank you very much,i'm really happy. ^^
 I can't accept nomination right away, since i'm really busy for past few weeks. ><

I can't nominate other bloggers now, but i'll answer all questions.

Questions from Stella (blushindaisies.blogspot.com). 


1. What's your favourite skincare brand?Please share a must have from that brand.

It's little bit obvious for me. hehe..Of course it's innisfree, i'm obsessed with them. A must have from innisfree. hmm.. i think it's soybean energy essence and all their base makeup.

2. If you can only apply one make-up product on your face, what would that product be?
Lip tint i guess.  I have a dark lips,so i really need liptint for give some color. It also can be use as blush and will give me a fresh look right away. XD

3. Which celebrity is your role model/inspiration in beauty and fashion?
Song hye gyo..hahahaha.. She's still so pretty in her 30s. Her skin always looks very flawless. (so envy.T.T)
I also like Song Ji Hyo. XD

4.One thing you like about yourself?

hmm. i always try to consider other people feeling. I don't like see people sad or mad because of me. I prefer to sacrifice my feeling rather than see people that i love sad or mad. 


5. Heels or flats?
Flats. I can't use heels for a long time. :(

6. What are the top 3 destinations you want to visit? Why?
1. Korea. Especially Myeongdong and Innisfree Cafe in jeju island. As a makeup & skincare maniac,this place must be a heaven. 
2. Japan. I really like japan since i was young. I love their culture,i love hanami festival, i love manga.. XD
3. Maldives. Look this place in we got married khuntoria. Absolutely beautiful.. i really want visit this place with my future husband. <3


7. If only one of your wishes can be granted, what would that be?
I want fast graduated from university so my parents can take a rest from their work. 


8. Tea or coffee?
Tea. I hate coffee. :(

9. If you can live anywhere in the world, where would that be? Why?
I don't have any spesific place. I just want to live peacefully with my family in beautiful place but i prefer beachside house with big glass window. (like a house in korean drama,full house)


10. Do you prefer shopping alone or with a bunch of friends
Alone. I can spend my time alone without consider other people feeling. If you alone,you can spend time as long as you want in the place that you like.


11. What do you usually do when you are free?
Playing with make up, try new looks that i watch from beauty channel or korean music video. I also like listening music. 


Questions from Momodicted (http://momodicted.blogspot.pt)


1. What was your childhood’s favourite makeup or skincare product to play with? 
 Lipstick. I remember my mother has a lot of lipstick sample from one brand. I take few of them and start playing with them.


2  What’s your favourite season of the year?
I live in tropical country so i can feel 4 seasons. But if i can choose, i will choose spring. I love cherry blossom.


What’s your favourite fashion item to use throughout the entire year?
hmm.. Cardigan. 

What is the one makeup item (just makeup, skin care not included) you couldn’t leave the house without applying? 
Lip product. (Lip tint or lipstick). I have a dark lips. 

Do you practice any sports? And what which is your favourite? 
No. I don't really like sports. ><

Sorry but I have to ask, any favourite anime?

Sailormoon. hahaha. I'm still watch it and listening tuxedo kamen theme song. (He and his rose..i'm a huge fan of him XD)


Who do you admire amongst your beloved ones?  
My mother. She's very hard working. :'(

8  What type of fragrances do you like? 
i like fruit fragrances. Peach or mango.

9  Do like horror and terror literature and movies? 
No, I don't. 

10  If you had a pet, would you dress it up? Or if you do, do you dress you pet in pretty or cool clothes? 
No, I wouldn't. 

11 Do you still keep a paper diary, the ones that had a lock and a key? 

No, i don't write any paper diary now.

That's my answer. Sorry if my answer are very short. >< 

It's already December. But i'll show you my november haul. I'll write the review later. (maybe on saturday)



- Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Smooth Toner
- Etude House AC Clinic Daily Gel Lotion
- Tony Moly Crystal Blusher #4 Milky Violet
- NYX Liquid Brown Liner
- Sample

So..that's for today. See you in next post. ^^

- Soojung -



2 komentar:

  1. awwww new love!! Hope everything goes well with him... or her i dunno :D :D

    Just followed you on GFC, please follow back if you like my blog :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Screw New Year Resolutions!

    BalasHapus
  2. thank you.. ^^
    just followed you back..^^

    BalasHapus