Minggu, 13 Oktober 2013

Innisfree Jeju Sudachi Soothing Mask Review

Hello everyone. .^^
For past few days,i feel like i'm gonna be crazy..
I already decide to close my online shop for a while,since i want focus to my study..
Sorry for my customers,it's not because i don't like be disturbed with your question and order..but i get frustrated if the package arrived so late,especially innisfree. I don't know what happens with them,it keep arrive late and some product was out of stock.. :(
When i get so frustated i can't do anything except sleep..i can't study well. So,please forgive me.
But if you have some question about korean cosmetics,you can give your questions on this blog or personally send us a message.. we'll be happy to answer your questions..^^

For today i'll share my thought about my new innisfree mask..
Innisfree has many various wash off mask on jar. They have various type with various benefit. 
1.Olive Heating Massage Mask 
Contains organic olive and green complex to moisturise dry skin.
Green Eco-Complex contains five kinds of pure native Jeju ingredients (Green tea, Rapeseed, Citrus, Cactus, Volcanic groundwater) that supply vital energy to the skin.

2. Almond Sugar Scrub
Removes dead skin cells to improve cell renewal rate, which aids in the better absorption of skincare products.

3. Jeju Fermented Leaven 
Jeju fermented leaven brightens the complexion, and the gentle formula works for all skin types.Makes skin feel luxuriously soft and look radiant. Intensively provides a surge of moisture and nutrition for skin.Moisturizes the skin, making it soft, smooth and elastic

4. Red Ginseng Mask
This nutrition mask targets dry and dull skin and provides radiance to your skin with a rich 6 year old red ginseng nutrient treatment

5. Jeju Sudachi Soothing Mask 
A soothing mask,formulated with refreshing Jeju tangerine to deliver instant cooling and calming effects to your fatiqued skin 

You can choose among them according to your skin condition and problems. ^^
The one that i choose is Jeju Sudachi Soothing mask. I need a mask which can provide me soothing and cooling effect. It feels so nice on hot days. XD
It also prevent my skin from potential acnes.




- 91% moisturized sudachi 500mg are included
- Provides a cooling texture and pacifies the skin
- Vitamin C, A, and flavonoid content pacifies the skin
- Jeju Green Tea, Mandarin, White Lotus, Camellia Flower, and Orchid are also included


This product get a big smile from many people.


Ah. Suddenly i noticed that this product use after cleansing and toner. I use it only after cleansing. Next time i must try after refining skin with toner. 


Contains Jeju Sudachi and Green Complex .
Free From :
- Mineral Oil 
- Benzhophenone
- Parabens



Packaging
I don't expect this thing gonna be this small. This mask almost have same size with my 30ml eye cream. ><
But i think if i use once a week,this product will run out in one year. 
Every innisfree mask and skincare product that i know,never use glass packaging. They always use plastic bottle/jar that looks like glass. So it's safe if you accidentally drop it.


One thing that i don't really like from innisfree jar mask is you have to use fingers for take out the product.
Of course it's not hygienic. 


Scent 

I love the scent. It's contain jeju sudachi (tangerine) so it has citrus scent of the tangerines. Very calming and it helps me to sleep better. I hope i can use it everyday like daily sleeping mask but can't do that..

Texture






As you can see,it looks like a jelly (gel). I really like gel texture for my skincare,it's cooling and i like to touch them. XD
But after you rub them on your face it'll turn into lotion like.
I like to put it in the fridge so when i use it,it feels more cooling. Very comfortable. I love it. <3

Result on my skin

Overall i like how this product cool and soothe my skin. They help reduce redness on my skin and heal some little acnes or any irritation. I also like use it after i remove blackhead on my nose,it reduce the redness and prevent any further irritation. Another thing that i love from every skin care from innisfree is they make my skin like baby skin. After using it,my skin feels so smooth and fresh.. <3
And because it contains tangerine and green complex that have many vitamin c,this product will brighten your skin. ^^

Price
10.000 won / around $10 / IDR120.000-135.000


Overall rating
4.5/5

See you on next post..^^

- Soojung -

6 komentar:

  1. bagus yaaa kayanya :D
    innisfree emg produknya yg alami2 gitu ya, sukak :'3

    chelchellatte.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya sis..innisfree memang punya prinsip buat selalu pakai bahan2 alami yang ga merusak kesehatan sm lingkungan.. ^^

      Hapus
  2. I really wanted to try this but not without reading reviews haha! Thanks for the great review! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. wow, bgus trnyata yah. Btw ini gk dbilas yah? Bisa dbawa tdur?

    BalasHapus