Rabu, 22 Mei 2013

Herb Day Massage Cream-(Mugwort) Faceshop Review


Good day everyone~
How’s your day?  Fabolous?  I hope so~^^

Today I’m gonna reviewing about my one and only massage cream for my face.
At first I thought it was unsave to use massage cream for sensitive skin for me. But I was too curious about how does massage cream would work, so I bought one last summer. I already make sure about it’s safety to be used by sensitive skin. The ingredients is said to relax and calm down the skin. So I think, it’s quite safe. Just don’t use it on your open scarring (because of acne of pimple) and just massage when your skin is on good condition). Since I read, and hear that one of  biggest cause of breakouts is massage. Harshfully massage your face would hurt your skin and also could agitate, provoke or stimulate for a new acne to pop up. So be very careful when you do massage at your face, since the skin surface in the face is thinnest than any other part of skin in our body. And after massage you must clean up your face. For not cleaning your face fully after massage can make tremendous acne to pop up too, since massage creams/oil tend to be heavier and richer than any moisturizer cream.





I would show you how I did massage on my face~^^ I got it from some book. (Fantastic Cosmetic-Kim Mi Kyung)


And so far I didn’t experience any breakouts because of this massage method and massage cream~ So I would recommend you this product. I’d be great to massage your face twice a week, but I did it only once a month, maybe once a week, or twince a month, as long as I felt want to do it~^^ Thus, it is affordable for such a large amount of product~^^ It lasts long ( But not for me since I spilled many-many of the product when my hand slipped, more than half of the product is gone TT^TT) why am I so careless~??! *sob*sob* such a good product….

Massage could help you to fix your bloated, swollen face, and make a V-shaped face.

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase; maybe, but since I didn’t think massage would be my primary skin care for now, I guess I could stick around without any massage cream. But it does important though, to make V-line shape on my face..*tee-hee*

-    Daisy –

1 komentar: